Iconic for good reason, the Base Camp Duffel is trusted by travellers and adventurers from the Himalaya to urban metropolises. Made from water-resistant ballistic nylon, it’s incredibly durable and hardwearing. But it’s not just tough; it’s really practical, too, with a tonne of thought-through features that make it an explorer’s best friend. Use it as a duffel when it’s in transit with the two padded side handles, or wear it as a backpack with the detachable, adjustable ergonomic shoulder straps when you’re on the move. It opens right up, so you can see what you’ve packed in its spacious 71-litre capacity. If you do manage to over-pack, the four compression straps help you find space for a little more. There’s a zipped end-cap pocket for separating dirty shoes or wet clothes without sacrificing space in the main compartment, which has a mesh pocket for helping you get organised.
Crafted using tough materials, this product is engineered to last.
- Mesh sleeve pocket in the end-cap compartment provides additional organisation
- Padded side handles serve as both duffel carry handles and haul handles
- New zip mesh storage bag makes a great packing cube for your adventure travels
- D-zip opening with a weather-resistant zipper flap
- Legendary rugged construction offers water-resistant Base Camp material, extra bartacks and double stitching
- End-cap zippered compartment allows you to separate wet clothes, dirty shoes or extra gear without sacrificing volume
- Detachable, adjustable, alpine-cut shoulder straps for an ergonomic fit with minimal twisting
- Main compartment has a zippered mesh pocket
- Four compression straps
- Water-resistant ID pocket on top
1000D Phthalate-Free TPE Fabric Laminate, 840D Jr. Ballistic Nylon
Average Weight :
35.5cm X 64.5cm X 35.5cm
Article Nr: NF0A3ETP